DO YOU EVER GET SO ATTACHED TO ONE OF YOUR INTERNET FRIENDS THAT WHEN THEY’RE NOT ONLINE OR THEY’RE ONLINE AND THEY’RE NOT REALLY TALKING TO YOU YOU CAN FEEL YOUR INSIDES WHINING LIKE A SMALL KITTEN
AND YOU LIKE WANT TO TALK TO THEM BUT YOU’RE AFRAID YOU’RE ANNOYING THEM TO DEATH EVEN THOUGH THEY CONSTANTLY TELL YOU THAT YOU DON’T ANNOY THEM
AND YOU JUST WANT TO BE NEXT TO THEM AND LOVE ON THEM AND IN GENERAL BE WITH THEM
(Source: perryplat, via randomfanboy)
(Source: growlithes, via dunesand)
(Source: casbutt-butt, via sketchadoodles)
(Source: neilcicierega, via sketchadoodles)
(Source: castieltheunicorn, via sketchadoodles)
1920s, inspired by Disney Villains, via Oh My Disney.
This is great
Drawing the Beauty and the Beast. Click here for video.
i can do this
Some things you probably didn’t know about Misha Collins
- Misha was arrested for reading a book on top of a bank because he “needed better lighting”.
- He stole security badges from the White House and turned them into a mobile.
- He has spent the night in an igloo (it was not a pleasant experience).
- Misha smells like cinnamon and watermelon.
- He renewed his wedding vows at a supermarket. With a bouquet of vegetables. Dressed in drag.
- When Misha was younger, he was known for stealing people’s shoes and licking strangers’ ice cream cones
- He organised a tea party in the middle of a highway. He made the police who were sent to charge him sit down and had tea instead.
- He lost to Jared Padalecki in Words With Friends. He owed him $1970 and paid in four buckets of coins.
- He crossed the Tibet border w/o a visa in a vegetable truck
(Source: faunasworld, via snazzypantaloons)
I cant stop :0